Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thanks!   Really.

To Lisa Louie for keeping y'all posted during these last few crazy months.

and

To my customers for your ongoing patience with my erratic hours while I got my mother's belongings downsized, packed, and moved to Baton Rouge.

I hope to resume normal hours effective Friday, November 27 -- the day after Thanksgiving.

In the meantime, I will be open from 10am - 6pm Thursday through Saturday.

On Thursday, November 12 (today) the shop will be closed at 3pm so I can go to a doctor's appointment.  My student worker's school schedule doesn't allow for her to staff the shop today, so I apologize for any inconvenience.


New Stuff!

Lots of new Opal Sock Yarn, including self-striping colorways in LSU purple and gold and Southern University blue and gold

New yarns from Tahki including Ceylon Silk, Natur, and Palma Organic Cotton!

New rovings in Blue-Faced Leicester and new sock yarn from Morandia.

New scarves and other garments hand-knit by Lisa Louie in Maui.

New hand-dyed sock yarn by me!

More Malabrigo coming soon!

And more.  Please keep an eye on the blog while I try to catch up with myself.

No comments: